cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Dan_Kuehn
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

New to Airtable.
Been trying unsuccessfully to get started.
There are many variables.

Solitary Angler is a fly fishing guide service - also a private fly fishing club.

We have about 15 fishing guides, about 20 pieces of trout stream (called “water” here), about 80 members, and about 3,000 clients per year. We are in 3 different states - different taxes…

The idea is to book water exclusively - one stretch of water, one client, one guide, on any single date, with no double-booking.

The main end goal is a reservations calendar, showing available guides, available water, as well as reserved water.

There should be a form for creating reservations - perhaps 2 forms - one for the booking person and a request form for potential clients to request availability.

It would be nice if the system could produce an invoice for clients.

I’m pretty sure AirTable can do all this. Can it?

Can you help us?

6 Replies 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Dan,

My name is Eric and I am here to assist you with your Airtable needs. After reading your request, it would appear that your request are certainly possible with a combination of software that I have used in the past. The end result would allow you to do exactly what you want as well has having everything organized in a centralized system. I also know of a way we can incorporate invoices for clients. I’d be happy to go over my ideas with you via a phone consultation if you’d like.

Would you be available to schedule a call so we can discuss your project in detail so I can hear your ideas and provide a price and turn around time to get this going.

If you’d like to discuss your project, please schedule a free consultation with me via this link:

https://calendly.com/ericwebdesigner

You can also connect with me on linkedin - http://linkedin.com/in/eckline

Best,
Eric Kline

Andrew_Johnson1
8 - Airtable Astronomer
8 - Airtable Astronomer

Hi Dan,

I am an experienced developer and would be able to help you out with this as its well within my area of expertise.
You can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com

Best Wishes,
Andrew

Mac
8 - Airtable Astronomer
8 - Airtable Astronomer

Sounds like a very interesting use case! Considering your services, there might be an opportunity for a barter type arrangement! As an avid fly fisherman I’d happily help you guys out in return for some trout fishing!

In all seriousness though, Airtable can accommodate your vision and there is a whole host of knowledgeable folks in this community who can assist you!

adam_klapow
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Dan,
This seems relatively straightforward. I could product all of this for you quickly without the need to use any other programs. A brief phone conversation would help before digging in.

If your interested, let me know, and we can start digging in. Do you have the pro plan?
Thanks,
Adam

Mac
8 - Airtable Astronomer
8 - Airtable Astronomer

@Dan_Kuehn, you might want to pull your number off those two posts, I’ll give you a call tomorrow.

Hi Mac,

Hope you wrote it down… I guess it’s still in this email.

I have a call with one response scheduled for 9am tomorrow Mountain time.

Looking forward to talking.

Thanks,

Dan