cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Stephen_Prior
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hello,

Im looking for someone show me how I can stack rollups from multiple tables into 1 summary table. Would like to be able to do this myself… but will be happy to pay for the tutorial

For example (this is abbreviated)

Table 1 … Has a rows for every day.

Column 1… is Unique Page Views… Column 2 is Leads that came from the page views… Column 3 is a formula that calculates the conversion rate

Table 2 & 3… Same thing

I’d to create a table that has a row that summaries the sums of the values of each table … with each ROW being a table

So

Table 1 - Total Page Views In April , Total Opt-ins In April (The Conversion Rate would be a formula )
Table 2 - Total Page Views In April , Total Opt-ins In April (The Conversion Rate would be a formula )
Table 3 - Total Page Views In April , Total Opt-ins In April (The Conversion Rate would be a formula )

Let me know if you can help or have any questions

8 Replies 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

I’d be happy to discuss some ideas with you, as well as getting a better understanding of how the Airtable will be an asset to your team and business. As a full time freelancer based in the U.S., I am very familiar with Airtable, Web Design, Zapier / Automations, Digital marketing and other online software.

Once we’ve discussed your vision and goals, I can then provide you an accurate price and timeframe to get the project started!

Schedule a free phone consultation via this link: www.wisedesign.co/schedule

To learn a little more about myself, please visit my website: www.wisedesign.co

If you’d like to connect with me on LinkedIn, please do so here: https://www.linkedin.com/in/eckline/

I look forward to hearing from you!

Best,

Eric

Brenkoh
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

Hi Stephen,

Sent you a message. Do check it out.

Cheers!

Stephen_Prior

Hint: I don’t care about resumes. I don’t intend to have any discovery calls. I will hire the person who can make me feel the most confident that they have a solution for what I explained. I am happy to provide more details.

I only care about the solution.

@Stephen_Prior Thanks for the feedback, Stephen. What would make you feel confident? What you are asking is relatively straightforward. Unfortunately, the best way is really just to engage with one of the consultants that respond to your enquiry.

But for your benefit

There are three people who have responded - One with a DM, one with a picture and one with a resume. You have three people who’ve all kindly responded to your post in three different ways. Your options here are to respond to one of these people, and engage with them, or wait it out for another person who can make you feel confident, and if that isn’t with a compelling resume, a personalised direct message or a nice professional picture…Then please help the community get better at addressing your needs, because we’re clearly falling short :laughing:

Stephen_Prior

A good place to start is… “I’ve solved this before” . "Did something similar with [insert situation]. "

Or “I’ve done some research… And I’m pretty sure I have this worked out.”

A cutsie little graphic doesn’t do that for me. All 3 responses show (to me at least) that zero thought was put into the specific issue. They are just generic moonshots to hopefully close a sale that are probably used on multiple posts like mine. (Like a graphic that says “need airtable help? Pull up a chair”)

15 people could respond the same way. I wouldn’t consider any. Especially since I even provided follow up feedback as to what I’m looking for.

Good luck! I wish you well :slightly_smiling_face:

Jennifer_j
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi,

I can help. Please check PM.

Thanks
Jennifer J