cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Nachiket
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi,

I’m new to airtable and I’m sure this is the best possible solution for tracking projects if done correctly. I have tried watching many videos to figure out how to build the base that can help me monitor the progress but it’s all to vain. We are a video production company and work with freelancers. I need help from someone to help me build the base of possible. Below is the typical scenario -

There should be 3 different tabs to get overview in a glance namely Current Projects, Tasks and Clients.
Projects have milestones on which different collaborators work. Milestones are - Script, Voice-Over, Styles, Storyboard and Motion Design and there can be multiple milestones assigned to a particular collaborator.

Current Projects is the main tab where fields are - project name, start date, end date, current milestone, collaborator name, milestone start date, milestone end date and status. Once the status is changed from ongoing to completed, the project should hide from the table. The entries visible on mobile view should be start date, end date, collaborator name, current milestone and status.

Next tab is for Tasks which has fields named - project name, collaborators name, milestone, delivery date, status, timeline (in days) and notes. The entries visible on mobile view should be collaborator name, current milestone, delivery date, status.

Current Projects and Tasks tab needs to be linked, so when a collaborator is assigned a project in Current Projects tab, the Tasks tab should automatically reflect this, example if there is a new project AAA and script is the first milestone for which BBB is selected as collaborator, Tasks should automatically have a new entry of this. Also when the milestone is changed from script to let’s say voice over, new collaborator is assigned for this and then the entry in Tasks also changes to this new information. So on and so forth. Also, once the project in Current Projects is marked completed, that project should automatically hide from both Current Projects and Tasks tab.

Last tab of Clients can be manually filled. It has fields - client name and notes.

This is the base that I’m looking to create but I’m unable to automate it, everything I tried is falling short. I would really appreciate if anyone can help me with creating this base, it can save me tons of time.

Look forward to hear from the experts

Regards,
Nachiket

6 Replies 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Nachiket,

I hope you’re having a great evening.

I’d be happy to discuss some ideas with you, as well as getting a better understanding of how the Airtable will be an asset to your team and business. As a full time freelancer based in the U.S., I am very familiar with Airtable, Web Design, Zapier / Automations, Digital marketing and other online software.

Once we’ve discussed your vision and goals, I can then provide you an accurate price and timeframe to get the project started!

Schedule a free phone consultation via this link: www.wisedesign.co/schedule

To learn a little more about myself, please visit my website: www.wisedesign.co

If you’d like to connect with me on LinkedIn, please do so here: https://www.linkedin.com/in/eckline/

I look forward to hearing from you!

Best,
Eric

Brenkoh
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

Hi Nachiket,

My name is Brendon and I’ve previously implemented for my Events company managing projects, clients, invoices, tasks on Airtable. I’d be happy to help. Feel free to shoot an email via brendon@automatelabs.co

Cheers!

Andrew_Johnson1
8 - Airtable Astronomer
8 - Airtable Astronomer

Hi Nachiket,
This should be possible to implement.
Feel free to hit me up on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com, to fix a time for a meeting as I would be happy to get on a call with you to discuss some of my ideas.
Best Wishes,
Andrew

Carter_W
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hello Nachiket,
Greetings of the Day!!

I’d Glad to assist you.
PM Sent, Please Check.

Very Best Regards
Carter W

cherry_yang1
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Hi @Nachiket!

I’m an Airtable consultant and have built databases for many clients including media/entertainment.

You can reach me at cherry[at]airopsconsulting.org or schedule a call with me directly here: https://calendly.com/cherryyang/initial-consultation

Here’s my website if you’d know to know more about me. https://www.airopsconsulting.org/

Look forward to connecting with you.

Best,
Cherry