cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Margaret_Schaff
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi there,
We run a home staging company and use airtable to log and track our staging inventory. We love it BUT We need to simplify our internal workflow and are in need of the following capabilities not currently offered:

We need an easy way to sync Airtable records to a web store interface - strictly for internal use only - to add a shopping cart to generate a “pick list” so our warehouse crew knows what items are being picked by the designer, for what job, and where they are being delivered to at the client location. It needs to accurately reflect stock levels at the warehouse and current location of furnishings. When a property is getting ready to uninstall, we want to be able to mark ALL items in that property now available for picking without having to go through and manually assign it to each record.

Each item will be assigned a sku/barcode/ qr code (format doesn’t matter at all) that our crew will check as it gets loaded to the truck and scanned via iphone or ipad app when it gets placed in the property. The pick list should be generated by category (rugs, lamps, couches). Then, we need a list generated by room that shows what items are in the property by room, photo of the item, and cost to purchase. We need that scan to populate all fields in a record. Right now the airtable phone app just pulls up the record and then we need to manually assign a location (Very tedious). Trying to minimize possibilities for user error wherever possible.

What we are trying to determine-- is any of this possible??

Thank you!
Margaret

2 Replies 2
Andrew_Johnson1
8 - Airtable Astronomer
8 - Airtable Astronomer

Hi Margaret,

Sounds exciting…would be keen to work on this project…
I have sent you a PM with some more details…
Feel free to email me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com

Best Wishes,
Andrew

Ricky_Jhonson
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Hi, I can help you to achieve this project, would it be possible to know a little bit more about it?

Thanks!