cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kelly_Lu_Holder
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hello!

I’m interested in outsourcing talent for an in-person training to get us acclimated and up to speed on all things Airtable!

My team: We are a small marketing team of four, supporting 15 departments and four Service Center locations across the state of Connecticut.

Our needs: We’d like the database to help us efficiently and effectively track all of our on-going projects, tasks, creative plans, deliverables, and deadlines. Additionally, we need something robust enough to track all of the tiny details, as well as give us an overall snapshot of our work as a whole.

Our experience: No one on my team has ever used Airtable. We’re all newbies!

Timing: We can not official start our transition to Airtable until our new fiscal year begins on October 1. Ideally we would like to get the ball rolling as soon as possible, with training and implementation scheduled for some time in October or November. In-person training is highly preferred - our headquarters are located in Hartford, CT.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Thanks so much,
Kelly Lu

4 Replies 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

I’d be happy to go over my ideas with you via a free phone consultation so we can discuss your project in detail so I can hear your ideas and provide a price and turn around time to get this going.

Scheduel call via this link:

Eric

Please select a time you'd like to meet.

You can also connect with me on linkedin - http://linkedin.com/in/eckline

Best,
Eric

Wes_Webber
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi Kelly

I’d love to help with this. I used to train teams for an S&P 500 company and understand that environment.

Please drop me a line at wes@onairwirelessgroup.com and we can discuss your needs and how I can help. My entire business lives in Airtable from initial customer handshake through project controls and payables & receivables, including multiple automation points with external services.

I could provide a proposed plan & tailor the implementation to any specific needs your business has. Please drop me a line at your convenience and we can discuss. Thanks!

Wes Webber
(517) 325-3301
wes@onairwirelessgroup.com

Andrew_Johnson1
8 - Airtable Astronomer
8 - Airtable Astronomer

Hi Kelly,
If incase you are still looking out for someone, feel free to reach out to me as this is well within my area of expertise.
You can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com
Best Wishes,
Andrew

Diane_Elkins1
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Hi Kelly Lu,

I would love to talk with you if you are still looking for Airtable support. I grew up in the Hartford area and have family there. In-person training would be an option.

Feel free to reach out if you would like to discuss your project or if you have any questions about Airtable.

Thank you,
Diane Elkins
diane@positiveworkspace.com