808 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Shanon_M_McCorm
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

We are a small non-profit and would like to use Airtable to build a database for case management.

One of our programs is of a social work nature: we support new and expectant parents who have received a diagnosis of Down syndrome. We do so by offering information, connection to medical and other resources, and providing materials.

Our sources of input are:

• A form on our website that should feed into the database

• Emails and phone calls with information that is entered manually or with a form

The kinds of information we need to track are:

First Contact information

Information about the parents

Information about the baby

Referrals made

Medical providers

Materials provided

Notes

The trickiest part of this project is that it needs to be designed in a way that volunteers who have limited technical skills can input data and access case records easily.

5 Replies 5

Hi @Shanon_M_McCormick

I would be interested in helping you out with your project. You can find out more about me at:

If you’re interested, then please email me at julian@kirkness.com

Julian

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Shanon_M_McCormick

I took a look at your request for your Non Profit and I can definitely help you with these task. Could you please schedule a free consultation with me via this link so we can discuss your project in detail:

https://calendly.com/ericwebdesigner/30

You can also connect with me on linkedin - http://linkedin.com/in/eckline

Best,
Eric

Jordan_Violet
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Hi @Shanon_M_McCormick,

I may be able to help–no charge. Please PM me if you are interested.

Andrew_Johnson1
8 - Airtable Astronomer
8 - Airtable Astronomer

Hi Shanon,
If incase you are still looking out for some help feel free to reach out to me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com, as this is well within my area of expertise.
Best Wishes,
Andrew

bella_stone
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hello
Being a developer with 5+ year of experience can assure you that can assist you with your prevailing problem. Had worked with many clients with various problems from creating Airtable from scratch to customizing, formulating and tracking for the existing table. Done much integration using zapier and automated the workflow to make easier for clients.

To know more you can add me on Skype.

My Skype id is live:bellastone_5
Email id: bellastone.mil@gmail.com

I am sure working with you will add more stars to my portfolio.
Hope to hear from you soon.
Regards
Bella Stone