597 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
openside
10 - Mercury
10 - Mercury

Hello fellow consultants/experts, Dan from Openside here. If you’re like me, you love working with people building out workflows in Airtable. It truly is a remarkable product and has enabled companies to take their workflows to the next level. But, it’s not always easy and does take time. That’s where we (you and us as airtable experts) come in.

Openside has been doing this for a while now, and believe we’ve learned a lot. We decided to open up our strategies and help more people get the help they need. We have a steady stream of customers coming in and want to make sure we can help them out.

If you have any interest at all in what we are doing and interest in partnering with us in some capacity, check out this video and fill out a quick form to express interest:

https://openside.com/join-experts

nothing to commit to, just trying to broaden our network of amazing people we want to work with.

Hope to hear from you!

4 Replies 4
Alexander-Jerry
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Thanks for the offer! I have a couple of questions: would/do you offer training resources for consultants within your network, and do/would you offer discounts on your products and services for consultants you are working with?

Yes to both! Check out the video on the link, it explains how it all works.

openside
10 - Mercury
10 - Mercury

One final bump before we wrap up our initial conversations. If you’ve considered this previously but haven’t taken us up on it, please do. We’d love to work with you. Sign up here: https://openside.com/join-experts

Matt_Godfrey
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi @openside ,
Thanks for sending the invite to consider this. Your video did a great job of explaining your why and how. It’s a inventive concept. I have sent an expression of interest and look forward to connecting further.
Matt Godfrey