cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Lorenzo_Ferrabo
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hello,
i am new here and unfortunately not able to program. I would like to have a quotation from someone who is good at airtable to solve this issues:

• monthly order taking
  • order export to supplier
  • packing list insert by supplier
  • notifications

I have a privately designed app but the functionalities i see in airtable are much more advanced and my goal would be to substitute my actual with a “airtable” based one.

Is anybody willing to help me?

Thank you

3 Replies 3

Hi Lorenzo, I would love to help you and have a lot of experience with order management in Airtable. Please reach out to rupert.hoffschmidt@gmail.com :slightly_smiling_face: Cheers, Rupert

Andrew_Johnson1
8 - Airtable Astronomer
8 - Airtable Astronomer

Hi Lorenzo,
What you are wanting done is well within my area of expertise and I would be happy to help you out on this.
You can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com
Best Wishes,
Andrew

Cherry_Yang2
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

Hi @Lorenzo_Ferraboschi,

I’m the founder of AirOps Consulting and we are a full-service Airtable consulting company. We’ve worked with gourmet food retailers and distributors before and can help with your order taking and supplier management. I’d love to speak with you over a Zoom call and learn more about your project. You can book a time with me here: Calendly - Cherry Yang

Here’s my website if you want to know more about my work. https://www.airopsconsulting.org/

Look forward to connecting with you and have a great rest of your day!

Best,
Cherry