1180 5
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Holli_Younger
8 - Airtable Astronomer
8 - Airtable Astronomer

I need help. More time is spent on data entry, back-logging, and verifying work than my actual responsibilities. I’ve spent the last 3 months building a portal, through another company only to find out, it’s not as custom as promised and the project management is just a fancy to do list. $4,000 later and I’m back to square one. I’ve spent the last 2 days working different angles thru Jotform, Stacker and Google Docs and I’m finally at my wit’s end. After spending all this money on a disappointing portal it’ll be hard to justify more money out, but if someone is able to help at a decent price I’m willing. I’m either expecting to accomplish the impossible or mentally drained. Someone who has experience in construction or subcontractors would be great help. Even sharing a base and integration would be extremely helpful.

Below is a list of a few things I’m looking for.
A real Project Management system- based on workflows that keep employees on track, triggers a sequence based on status changes.
Job management to share different information based on the view, integrated with a work/job schedule.
A way for our created forms to be uploaded, notifications sent out based on status changes.
A Human Resource type system that is based on individual view, capable of reading and acknowledgement of required documents. A table to view personnel file, status, and things like per diem, PTO, mileage, etc.
A subcontractor portal for viewing jobs, submitting bids, preparing scope of work, sending approvals, completing daily job forms.
We’re a small yet very busy Company (50+ construction jobs a month) We could produce more work if our time wasn’t wasted.
I’d love to chat with someone who has experience with similar set ups or if you can help me put something together.
Thanks for reading, I look forward to the coming weeks running more efficient.

5 Replies 5
Andrew_Johnson1
8 - Airtable Astronomer
8 - Airtable Astronomer

Hi Holli,
I would be happy to help you out, as all that you are wanting is well within my skill set.
You can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com
Best Wishes,
Andrew

Airtable_agency
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hey Holli -
sorry to heat that your base is not helping you work more efficiently, I’d love to get on a call with you to discuss your requirements and some initial thoughts that we’ve had.

You can reach me at tim@airtable.agency and you can see our approach and work at www.airtable.agency

Looking forward to chatting, Tim

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Holli,

I’d be happy to discuss some ideas with you, as well as getting a better understanding of how the Airtable will be an asset to your team and business.

Once we’ve discussed your vision and goals, I can then provide you an accurate price and timeframe to get the project started!

Schedule a free phone consultation via this link: www.wisedesign.co/schedule

To learn a little more about myself, please visit my website: www.wisedesign.co

If you’d like to connect with me on LinkedIn, please do so here: https://www.linkedin.com/in/eckline/

I look forward to hearing form you!

Best,

Eric

frank_johnson

Hi @Holli_Younger

I am interested in your requirement and will be glad to assist you

please reach me out through Skype : cis.am3 or email me at frank@cisinlabs.com

Thanks
Frank

Chris_XIV
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi @Holli_Younger,

Would love to chat more about what you’re looking to achieve here.

http://airtable.services/