Help

Re: PR consulting company, looking consultant to migrate our business project management to Airtable

969 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Arturo_Moreno
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi community, we’re in our project management suite, we need asistance inmediatly.

7 Replies 7
Maria_J
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hello,

Pm sent.
Please check

Regards
Maria

Thanks for your help, María

Norman_Fost
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hello @Arturo_Moreno

Thanks for sharing the requirement. I can surely help you in your requirement.

Kindly reach me at [norman1[at]talentsfromindia[dot]com] or over skype, so that we can discuss in detail and can proceed it further.

Regards,

Norman

Hello Norman, i’ve just reached you in skype, can we meet?

Andrew_Johnson1
8 - Airtable Astronomer
8 - Airtable Astronomer

Hi Arturo,
This sounds like something well within my area of expertise and I would be able to help you out on this.
You can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com
Best Wishes,
Andrew

NoCodeTools
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Just saw this and want to ensure the other people took care of you. If you still need help or just want another opinion, feel free to email me at jsk@rpa.fyi, and if not, then just know you have another resource you can leverage whenever you need to! :slightly_smiling_face:

Stackrie

Hi Arturo,

I’m a Business Solutions Architect and my team at Stackrie.co specializes in Airtable and other tools. We’d love to help you with your business project management needs. Here’s my calendar so we can chat more about what you’re trying to build.

If you’d like to learn more about our work at Stackrie, please check out our website.
Looking forward to hearing from you,
Enoma