cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ming_Hwong
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hello,

I owned a ecommerce store in the art supplies niche. The first step of our workflow is
Product Research --> then it we select the products we want to launch based on the numbers we see in the market research (sales volume and market demand)
Quoting --> Once we select our product to get a quote on, our sourcing agent will send us mutiple quotes from different suppliers. This infomraiton should be capture
Supplier Selection / PO --> ONce we have a supplier selected, we issue a PO. This is where we have a database with the product name and a item number , UPC code should be created by then along with (Costs, estimated shipping etc) .
Invoice / Payment --> Once supplier receives our PO, we get an Purchase Invoice, now we track payments 30% downpayment, 70% remaining, etc, and bank details, payment date, next payment date for CASH FLOW projection.
Shipment / Inventory --> We plan shipment based on container loads and different suppliers, every month we send one container with several products from our supplier. So we need to coordinate shipment data, quotes from freight.

I would love to talk to someone to help me implement this. Right now I have spreadsheets everywhere. I hope I was able to give you a good visual .

Please leave an email and also send me an email if you are interested . siawming@doodlehog.com

Thank you so much!

2 Replies 2
Gareth_Pronovos
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

Hi Ming Hwong,

I’d love to learn more about your needs to see how I can help. Please schedule some time for us to chat by booking on my calendar, here.

Thanks,
Gareth

Andrew_Johnson1
8 - Airtable Astronomer
8 - Airtable Astronomer

Hi Ming Hwong,

This is something that is well within my area of expertise and I would be glad to help you out.
I just sent you an email

Best Wishes,
Andrew
andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com