cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jen_Jamie
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi Airtable Community!

We’ve been using Airtable for a short time to help us manage customer quotes, customer enquiries and bill of materials for our jobs (home landscape contractor). We think Airtable can do this job for us, but I don’t have the time (or experience!) to build this properly. Looking for an Airtable consultant who would be interested in taking on this project, to take what we’ve got to the next level.

Jen

9 Replies 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Jen,

I’d be happy to discuss some ideas with you via a free phone consultation. After that, I can provide a price and turn around time to help you get this going.

Schedule a call via this link:

You can also connect with me on linkedin - http://linkedin.com/in/eckline

Best,

Eric

Charles_leo
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hello

i can help , please reach me on charles@cisinlabs.com for more discussion.

thanks
charles L

openside
10 - Mercury
10 - Mercury

Hi Jen, welcome to the community. We have worked with several companies in Real Estate/Building Services industries and built out many CRMs. You can set up a time to chat with me here: https://openside.com/book-me

Thanks,
Dan

Andrew_Johnson1
8 - Airtable Astronomer
8 - Airtable Astronomer

Hi Jen,
Having worked on some similar projects in the past I would be happy to help you.
You can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com
Best Wishes,
Andrew

Diane_Elkins1
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Hi Jen,

If you’re still looking for help or want to brainstorm some ideas, feel free to reach out.
diane@positiveworkspace.com

Diane Elkins

Jeremy_Taylor
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Hi Jen,

I would be happy to help. I create custom databases for machine shops using Airtable and leverage the power of Zapier to automate routine tasks. My company provides manufacturing companies with an Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system customized to meet their needs using Airtable. Our customers use the bases we design for them to manage workflow/scheduling, inventory, quoting, customer services, document creation and information automatically. Please feel free to contact me at jeremy@defiantcnc.com.

Thank,
Jeremy

Cogniscient_Bus
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

SAP Business One ERP system is a vital component that raises your business from good to great. Every business need differs and every challenge has a different approach. Contact us to know which SAP B1 suits your business best.

Thomas_Morales
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi Jen!

Thomas here. I am the co-founder of multiple service-based companies and we use Airtable as our CRM in every one of them, with over 5,000 contacts being managed in some.

Feel free to select a time to discuss your situation further --> meetwiththomas.com

Clouderss_Store
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi Cherry

Myself Badri, i am a Business analyst, Airtable and Crm consultant and an Entrepreneur running 3 business on the powerful Airtable platform. I am sure i can help u out with ur requirement.

You can connect me on shahbhadresh84@gmail.com
Whatsapp - +91- 9930823555