cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cor
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

Hello All,
I have a project that has outgrown Airtable which I will be moving to an AWS MySQL instance. There are various integromat integrations running on this Airtable and I need someone that has deep Airtable AND MySQL experience to assist with writing the more complex queries.

The AWS instance is set up and I am in the process of transferring the table structures. I will need someone I can call on for help with “translating” the logic and writing the SQL queries only.

If interested, please DM with:

1. contact info,
  2. rates and
  3. availability

You are welcome to post any questions in this thread.

Thanks
Cor

2 Replies 2
amanda_jones
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

hello Cor,

hope you are well!

Sending you PM. do check.

Regards,
Amanda

IanYanusko
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Posting here in case this is helpful for anyone down the road!

You can sync Airtable data to MySQL (and send data in the reverse direction) easily with Bracket. You just have to input your Airtable API key and connect it to your MySQL database. It handles syncs in just either direction, or both at the same time.

There's also features that you can customize. If you only want to sync certain fields in two directions and make other fields read-only in Airtable, or if you want to write queries to make the data you pull into Airtable very customizable, then that's all possible!

That way you can have your data in a scalable backend database but can continue using Airtable as a frontend and keep taking advantage of all of it's valuable features