576 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Michael_Hall
5 - Automation Enthusiast

About me: I am the Company Director for a photo experience & photo marketing company looking to switch our complicated (but effective) Google Spreadsheet over to Airtable. I have above average skills in spreadsheets, so I’m not coming in blind. I have imported an older version of our Event Database into Airtable and played around with it for 5-10 hours or so. I just have a few hangups in terms of seeing what we’re doing in Sheets translate over to Airtable.

We are currently using Sheets for:

• Event Management (850+ events in 2017)
  • Data dashboard (using FILTER functions to SUM revenue, COUNT most popular products, etc)
  • Invoice records
  • Contact database

Integrations

• We are currently running Zapier automation to automatically pull information from new bookings into the spreadsheet
  • We’d love to automate more, so open to suggestions for other integrations (though this isn’t the highest priority)

I would like to set up a consultation meeting with an Airtable expert to review some of the things we are currently doing in Sheets to discuss what may or may not be successful in Airtable, and discuss how Airtable can improve on our current systems. We will then also need help setting up these systems in Airtable!

4 Replies 4
openside
10 - Mercury
10 - Mercury

Hey Michael, happy to connect and discuss. At Openside, we are workflow automation experts as well as Zapier experts. Feel free to email me directly to talk more: dan@openside.com

Dan

S9_Consulting
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hey Michael,

My name is Carlos from S9-Consulting we have extensive experience automating airtable and various platforms. We have a high aptitude in integrating technology into business solution that make sense for you and your team. I’m happy to set up a 1 hour consultation to discuss your project and or give you some pointers to get you going in the right direction. You can reach me at:

Carlos Cortez
www.s9-consutling.com
carlos@s9-consutling.com
(562) 500-6640

Andrew_Johnson1
8 - Airtable Astronomer
8 - Airtable Astronomer

Hi Michael,

Definitely something well within my area of expertise, and I can help you out on this.
You can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com

Best Wishes,
Andrew

Chris_Hamilton

Michael,

What are the biggest limitations with Google sheets that have caused you to seek another solution?

See if it’s one of these and let me know if you want to talk through your project. I may not be able to help you, but I’m curious to hear more about your business.

• Lack of relational database features?
  • Lack of data validation features?
  • Something else?

Thanks!