303 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Scarlett_Trilli
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Thanks for reading! I’m transitioning central management of a lean but successful cannabis distribution operation from Google Drive to Airtable. We are building from scratch due to our unique business model. I’m looking for someone with great Airtable skills to work with me, preferably in person, to enhance and inform my build out.

Lots of potential beyond the initial set up. Please tell me why you’d be a great fit.

We are Mendocino based but I can meet with you in the East or North Bay Area for a work session. If you are not local but think you’d be a great fit, let me know and we can meet via Facetime or similar. An NDA will be required due to sensitive data.

Looking forward to hearing from you. Please write “Airtable Consultant” in the subject line of your email.

Scarlett, Lead Operator, scarlett@madronecalifornia.com

1 Reply 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

My name is Eric and I’d be happy to go over my ideas with you via a phone consultation if you’d like.

Would you be available to schedule a call so we can discuss your project in detail so I can hear your ideas and provide a price and turn around time to get this going.

If you’d like to discuss your project, please schedule a free consultation with me via this link:

You can also connect with me on linkedin - http://linkedin.com/in/eckline

Best,

Eric Kline