1001 4
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
james_dellisant
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi - My company is seeking to speak with an (experienced) AirTable consultant/contractor who can help us with a few (custom or templatized) functions we’d like to add to our table:

We are creating a "Deal Pipeline Mgmt System"

• We want a simple BBS function where a Deal is posted at the top and threaded discussions can follow below… we see there are comments available on document index pages, but we were looking for a template for easy, vertical threaded discussions in the format a bit like Kanban style or Trello’s UI

• I want to create a Dashboard of metrics as deal “objects” flow from 1 status to the next AND summations of data from the objects, e.g. if one deal is worth $100k and another $50k, I’d like a dashboard metric that tallies these and says total deals in the pipeline are work $150k and the average deal value = $150k / 2 deals = $75k/deal

• We want to create input forms in the form of surveys- that capture data fields and flow them directly into the table.

4 Replies 4
Andres_at_Conne
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

Hi James, this falls under our are of expertise. I sent you a PM

James_kevinn
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hello

I can assist you with this, please share more details

Andrew_Johnson1
8 - Airtable Astronomer
8 - Airtable Astronomer

Hi James,
If you are still looking out for some help, feel free to reach out to me as this is well within my area of expertise.
You can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com
Best Wishes,
Andrew

Hi James, if you’re still searching for someone to help you: I’m running 1-hour “Airtable Clinic” sessions, in which we try to solve as many challenges as possible. Just book a session if you’re interested!