Help

Re: Seeking consultant to help non-profit with restorative justice circle airtable

482 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Shubha_Bala
5 - Automation Enthusiast

We are trying to use AirTable to manage volunteers through a linear process to track them in stages. We have a limited budget, and I don’t think it’s that hard, but we don’t have the time in our internal tech team to do this. It would require creating the architecture, probably creating some automations or scripts so that when a certain form is filled out, a stage automatically changes.

It would also involve a brief training on how to use it.

5 Replies 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Shubha,

I’d be happy to discuss some ideas with you, as well as getting a better understanding of how the Airtable will be an asset to your team and business. As a full time freelancer based in the U.S., I am very familiar with Airtable, Web Design, Zapier / Automations, Digital marketing and other online software.

Once we’ve discussed your vision and goals, I can then provide you an accurate price and timeframe to get the project started!

Schedule a free phone consultation via this link: www.wisedesign.co/schedule

To learn a little more about myself, please visit my website: www.wisedesign.co

If you’d like to connect with me on LinkedIn, please do so here: https://www.linkedin.com/in/eckline/

I look forward to hearing from you!

Best,

Eric

Lisa_Gilbert

Hello @Shubha_Bala,
Greetings for the day!

I can surely assist you for your requirement kindly check PM for further details

Warm Regards,
LisaG

Brenkoh
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

Hi Shubha,

I’ve sent you a private message on Airtable.

I’d be happy to assist you with this.

Looking forward to working together with you!

Best Regards,
Brendon.

Andrew_Johnson1
8 - Airtable Astronomer
8 - Airtable Astronomer

Hi Shubha,
Being an experienced Airtable consultant I would be happy to help you out.
Feel free to hit me up on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com to fix a time for a meeting as I would be happy to get on a call with you to discuss some of my ideas.
Best Wishes,
Andrew

Lasheena_Willia
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hello,

I would love to help in addition to using Airtable for our own nonprofit we also assist others in building their space. Feel free to shoot us a message at info@brightworkssolution.com or schedule a consultation at: https://calendly.com/brightworkssolution/15minutes

Thank you!