Help

Re: Seeking developer/expert for Purchase Order, Costing and Inventory Base Setup

398 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
David_Huck
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

We are experienced in the use of Airtable, and have built out functionality for our catering operation that includes hours logging, CRM and linking to venues, vendors, # of pizzas, etc. related to specific events.

We are now trying to create a set of tables that track recipes, ingredients required in them and then creating orders and pack lists.

As I envision it now, you would have Recipes that may be single ingredient (Domestic Beer - Coors) or multi (Bun - Butter, Flour, Water, Salt).

I would then key the quantity required per event (this is the part that would be great to automate via API or cURL from our client facing invoicing/order system) or per guest, or per pizza 1-3 weeks out as we currently do for pizza doughs.

Two views/reports would then exist. One with the total amount of any ingredients needed for any period of time (say all the cucumbers we need for pickles for the next month). And another one that is by event (bring 5 lbs of pickles to this event).

We will have a cost per unit associated with the ingredients table and ideally create an expected/ordered “food cost” by event that we will pass to our accounting software. The total cost of goods invoices will be matched to the total from airtable and we will adjust based on category (6 types of ingredients split by meat, alcohol, pizza etc).

Our budget is somewhat limited for this project; however, with the right integration we can allocate some of the money we would spend on paying for manual entry to the person doing the programming. Message me here

Deadline is March 1st for full implementation

2 Replies 2
Andrew_Johnson1
8 - Airtable Astronomer
8 - Airtable Astronomer

Hi David,

Sounds like an exciting project, and something that is well within my expertise.
I would definitely be interested in this.

You can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com

Best Wishes,
Andrew

An_Jn1
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi David,
PM sent
Anna