Help

Re: Seeking Experienced Airtable Consultants for Major Event Operations in Paris

354 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MSmith89
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hello, Airtable Community!

We are a dynamic team currently gearing up for a major international event taking place in Paris and are in urgent need of skilled Airtable consultants/experts to join our operations. We are seeking professionals who are passionate about data organization, management, and optimization to help us develop innovative solutions that will streamline our inventory management and internal data reporting processes.

What We're Looking For:

• Location: Ideal candidates will be based in Paris, France, but we are open to considering experts located anywhere within the country.
  • Expertise: We need individuals with a strong background in utilizing Airtable for complex operational needs, especially those who have experience with inventory management systems and internal reporting.
  • Technical Skills: Knowledge of ETL processes and experience integrating various data sources with Airtable are highly desirable. While not mandatory, familiarity with JavaScript and SQL would be beneficial.
  • Experience: Candidates who have previously implemented systems for live events or within the hospitality sector will be given preference, as this experience aligns closely with our operational context.

What You'll Do:

You'll be working closely with our team to design, develop, and maintain Airtable solutions that enhance our operational efficiency. Your insights and expertise will be crucial in ensuring that our event runs smoothly and successfully.

Why Join Us?

This is a fantastic opportunity to be involved in a high-profile event and demonstrate your skills in a challenging and dynamic environment. You'll be part of an innovative team that values creativity and collaboration, with the chance to make a significant impact on our operations.

If you are motivated by complex challenges and want to apply your Airtable expertise in a vibrant and fast-paced setting, we would love to hear from you.

How to Apply:

Please reply to this post or send us a direct message with your resume, a brief cover letter outlining your relevant experience, and any examples of previous work with Airtable, especially in relevant sectors.

We are looking to fill these positions promptly and will be reviewing applications on a rolling basis. We look forward to your applications and potentially welcoming you to our team!

2 Replies 2
orishnal
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Hi there,

Letting you know that I've reached out via DM.

Excited to learn more about this opportunity!

Stephen

nicolae_morosan
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi!

Not sure if I'm too late with the message, but regardless: are you still looking to hire?
If yes, I wanted to propose that we explore a potential agency-to-agency collaboration, as I'm not acting as a freelancer. (we work in CET timezone mainly)
If not, good luck. If you'll ever need cost-effective process/operations automation, integrations of any sort, Makeitfuture is at your service.