1159 3
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jennifer_Harper
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi! Hope all is well. I need to hire someone to build out a base for scheduling for our school based yoga and mindfulness program. We already use Airtable for almost everything, but have been scheduling programming in mindbody for years and want to switch.

The basic gist is that we have about 60 school sites and 20 teachers. We send teachers to various schools to teach programs, and need to create a visually helpful master schedule of who is where when. We need views that can be seen (via link in a calendar mode) and exported (ideally as a pdf list of dates) both by teacher, and by site.

We also need to see on the calendar which program is being taught - we have mat and chair based kids classes (2-6 hour schedule blocks), about 10 different professional development workshops, and some family engagement programs.

Please let me know if you’re interested in working on this.

Thank you! Jenn

3 Replies 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

I’ve done something similar before. I’d be happy to go over my ideas with you via a phone consultation if you’d like.

Would you be available to schedule a call so we can discuss your project in detail so I can hear your ideas and provide a price and turn around time to get this going.

If you’d like to discuss your project, please schedule a free consultation with me via this link:

You can also connect with me on linkedin - http://linkedin.com/in/eckline

Bes

Andrew_Johnson1
8 - Airtable Astronomer
8 - Airtable Astronomer

Hi Jean,
This should be possible to implement and well within my area of expertise.
I would be happy to help you out on the same.
Feel free to reach out to me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com
Best Wishes,
Andrew

Priyanka_Abnave
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi Jenn,

I would like to share that we can help you to build this scheduling program to manage the teachers and their timetable.

If you are comfortable, I would like to discuss this in detail. Please let me know if you are comfortable for a Skype/Phone Call.

Here is my email id: priyankaabnave@cdnsol.com to discuss further.

BR,
Priyanka