cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kate_Boshammer
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi there

I’m looking for someone to assist me in the best ways to set up our base. I have started doing so, but before I get too far into it I need to make sure the way I’m doing it is correct for our needs.

Also, some help in achieving the situation described below:

I have created this summary table, and would like each cell to pull in the total (number) based on the other tables.

This is for a magazine, the editions are listed along the top. We have two main sections in the publication (feature and non feature), with content and ads in each section. I would like to create a dynamic tally that shows the projected number of pages in each upcoming edition, based on the data in the other tables (content and advertisers).

Each line in content table has dropdown fields for edition (21 - W18, 22 - Sp18 and so on), and section (feature or non feature). If it was easy to do I’d like to add a further way of analyse in the tallies, with another field from the content (type - which is a dropdown story, editorial or other). Could we then also have a percentage of the totals? (eg. percent of ads in the non feature section.

The ads table has a number column with the ad size (eg. half page is 0.5), and a checkbox in each edition column the ad is in.

Please let me know if I am on the right track (and if this is all possible), and if you’re able to help.

Many thanks
Kate

airtable%20help

2 Replies 2
Andrew_Johnson1
8 - Airtable Astronomer
8 - Airtable Astronomer

Hi Kate,

I am an experienced developer and this sounds like something that I could help you out on.
You can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com

Best Wishes,
Andrew

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Kate,

I can create a perfect database for what you are needing. I can get started right away and have it done in a few days. Would you be able to give me a call to discuss details and pricing?

Phone: 480.818.5247
Email: eckline@gmail.com

Best,
Eric