671 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jonathan_Coulta
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Hi we have used Airtable extensively to manage our website content but now we want to build a simple transaction management and reporting tool. I have built a prototype but encountered some problems so looking for a consultant who is good with Airtable and databases. Financial Services area.

6 Replies 6
openside
10 - Mercury
10 - Mercury

Hey Jonathan - we have worked for years in financial services (venture capital/private equity) and also experts in Airtable. Ping me at dan@openside.com to talk more.

Dan

Andrew_Johnson1
8 - Airtable Astronomer
8 - Airtable Astronomer

Hi Jonathan,
This is something that is well within my area of expertise, and I would be glad to help you out on it.
You can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com
Best Wishes,
Andrew

Gareth_Pronovos
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

Hey Jonathan - I also come from a background finance and databases and would be happy to learn more about your needs for this project. Please schedule some time with me here.

Gareth

Jonathan_Coulta
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Hi Gareth, would be good to have a chat but your times dont work well for Australia. Your afternoon some time would be good. Sydney 8 am will be 5 pm your time.
Jonathan

Hey Jonathan,

I’m happy to open up my schedule to accommodate different hours - I’m located in Denver, Colorado, which I believe is a 16 hour time difference from Sydney?

Since you mentioned a Sydney 8am chat, I opened up some additional intervals on Tuesdays and Thursdays - you can now book one of those times from the previous link.

If not, I’m happy to speak offline to find a time that works - feel free to email me at gareth@garethpronovost.com if you prefer that route.

Thanks!
Gareth

Paul_Cosgrove
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi Jonathan

You can connect with me directly at solutions@productivityfirst.ie.
I am very familiar with financial databases and Airtable. I have built transactional and reporting tools for clients using Airtable with great effect.
A 20 minute call and I can tell you if I can build what you need.
I am in Ireland so no big issue with timezones.