765 3
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Brandi_Macouzet
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Right now, we currently use AirTable as our e-commerce product catalog. But we have hit some limitations with the current setup. For instance, in order to update pricing and other product attributes we utilize the import CSV app for every single table within each base that we have. Which can be very time-consuming.

So…

We are looking for the ability to upload the spreadsheet with the various attributes in it to an entire base thus updating all of the tables. Below is a Loom video, which depicts our current process and what we are looking for as our desired solution. We are looking to hire an expert for this project within the week. Looking forward to connecting with an expert soon!

3 Replies 3

Hi @Brandi_Macouzet ,

I understand that if you are dropping the CSV - the source data lives in some Excel or Sheets file? Or maybe even copy paste data to Google Sheet might be slightly faster. Probably the best way would be to have tool like Integromat automatically pick up the changes and update Airtable accordingly. Here is a sample similar scenario:

Out of curiosity may I ask what service do you use for your e-commerce? Is the data displayed on Amazon or Shopify?

I will not be able to help at the moment (tied up for next month), but hope above is helpful!

If all tables are products, they presumably have similar fields. Why are these different Tables instead of different Views of the same Table? Keeping like-“objects” in one table will allow you to update things with a single CSV import.

Cherry_Yang2
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

Hi Brandi,

I’m the founder of AirOps Consulting and we are a full-service Airtable consulting company. We’ve worked with lots of retailers before to simplify and update their Airtable bases. I’d love to speak with you over a Zoom call and learn more about your project. You can book a time with me here: Calendly - Cherry Yang

Here’s my website if you want to know more about my work. https://www.airopsconsulting.org/

Look forward to connecting with you and have a great rest of your day!

Best,
Cherry