1294 5
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Brian_Conlon
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi - we’re a small size real estate investment company that is looking to migrate over to Airtable to manage our Sales and Marketing functions within our business. In addition, we currently have an Access Database that we use to generate Excel Reports that output investor returns. From what I understand is possible with Airtable, we can utilize the database functionality of Airtable to generate these reports.

Anyways, I’m in charge of Business Development for our company and have no idea where to begin in this process. I’m looking to speak to some consultants to potentially help with the design/structure of this system. If you may be of support, let’s schedule a time for a call! We’re located in PST on the West Coast and would prefer someone in this time zone (but it’s not a deal breaker).

5 Replies 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello Brian,

I’d be happy to discuss some ideas with you, as well as getting a better understanding of how the Airtable will be an asset to your team and business. As a full time freelancer based in the U.S., I am very familiar with Airtable, Web Design, Zapier / Automations, Digital marketing and other online software. I recently just built 2 Airtable bases for clients that migrated from Microsoft Access.

Once we’ve discussed your vision and goals, I can then provide you an accurate price and timeframe to get the project started!

Schedule a free phone consultation via this link: www.wisedesign.co/schedule

To learn a little more about myself, please visit my website: www.wisedesign.co

If you’d like to connect with me on LinkedIn, please do so here: https://www.linkedin.com/in/eckline/

I look forward to hearing from you!

Best,
Eric

amanda_jones
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

hello Brian,
sending you PM. Please do check.

Regards
Amanda

Brenkoh
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

Hi Brian,

Sent you a private message via Airtable.

Look forward to working with you.

Cheers :slightly_smiling_face:

Brendon

Andrew_Johnson1
8 - Airtable Astronomer
8 - Airtable Astronomer

Hi Brian,
All that you have described is well within my area of expertise and I would be happy to help you out on this.
You can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com
Best Wishes,
Andrew

Hi @Brian_Conlon, Welcome to Airtable! :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:

I’d love to chat and discuss your current needs. I’m in the Eastern Time zone. My email address is Nathalie@VAcePro.com or you can self schedule here.

Looking forward to speaking! :grinning: