Help

Re: When are we bringing back metadata API?

1109 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tony_Abracadabr
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hey community, I am planning to do an integration with Airtable for our analytics software, but I can’t really retrieve column stats without using metadata API, or is there any other workarounds that I am not aware of?

Here is what I want

• List of bases and tables within bases
  • Fields (with types) of each tables
  • Option values for Single Select/Multi select fields

This is what I’ve been using and this is not really providing me the information I need GitHub - josephbestjames/airtable.py: Python interface to the Airtable's REST API

5 Replies 5

Hey @Tony_Abracadabra!
Welcome in!

I might be missing something, but is this not what you’re looking for?

yea we are already on Metadata API Waitlist. Just wondering when would this API open for public since we are developing an analytics application for our client, even we got the access to the API ourselves, we won’t be able to develop applications to our clients who may or may not have the access to the metadata API.

Tony_Abracadabr
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hey guys, just wanna here some updates even a rough estimate on this one, thanks!

Nobody here knows, because we’re just fellow Airtable users like you. Airtable employees don’t read or respond to our posts here. You would need to email support@airtable.com about this, and post back here with what they say!

vanessa_J
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hello @Tony_Abracadabra
I would like to build an integration with Airtable for you.
Please share complete details of the requirement over my email : Live:Vanessa_12766

looking forward to have your response.

BR,
Vanessa J