2007 3
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ryan_Wychopen
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

I need to see if it is possible to create an inventory system for our subcontracting company and then integrate the purchase orders, receipts, and invoices into Quickbooks. We design a system, order material (some finished and some that needs fabricated), fabricate, and deliver to a jobsite.

We order 10-15 times a week and each order has as many as 50 items and each item can have a few hundred parts at any time. I want to put in our items based on the vendor’s part number and use their barcodes. I also want to make packing lists when we ship. The packing list should create a single barcode for the multiple items that are in the shipping order. When the receiver in our company receives the shipment for work, they can see what is in the shipment.

I want to see if we can create an inventory where items that are ordered specifically for a certain job don’t go to our inventory but to the job’s inventory.

3 Replies 3
Benito_Abraham
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Hi Ryan,

I think I might able to lend you a hand, please let me know if you’d like to have a call to discuss it.

Thanks in advance

Benito Abraham

Hello,
Thank you for the reply. I am sorry I was on vacation for 10 days, I should have made a note. Yes I am interested in seeing if we can get something worked out. I believe it is a very detailed program we would need and may take quite a while. Please let me know what you need to get an idea of what we can do.

Thank you,

Ryan

Benito_Abraham
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Hi Ryan,

You can reach out to me in any of the following ways:

mail: benito.abraham@gmail.com
whatsapp: +54911-5179-3245

If you want me to give you a call or ping you, please send me your mobil number and/or email, etc… and I’ll ping you

Best Regards

Benito