2418 0
cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Elza_Lambergs
Airtable Employee
Airtable Employee

Hey everyone! My name is Elza and I work with @Mikayla_LaRosa on our education team at Airtable.

I wanted to introduce myself and share an update with you all as you start to dive into our guide. I’m based out of New York City and have been at Airtable for about 8 months now, so have very recently been in your shoes when it comes to being a new creator!

Over the last week, we’ve started to assemble our learning group and we’re so thrilled to have each of you join us.

Here are a few questions that may be top of mind for you –

Who’s in this group?
Just to give you some context, we’ve brought together over 100 new creators spanning across more than 20 companies – all with the same goal of learning Airtable.

Where do I start?

Where should I ask questions or share feedback?

• We’d love to answer any and all of your questions! Feel free to reply to any forum post and our team is here to jump in.
  • Use the forms to share feedback on the guide content as you explore.

Stay tuned for more introductions from our team in this group and we’d love to meet you, too! We can’t wait to see what you create in Airtable and hear your thoughts on the guide.

16 Replies 16

Welcome @Michelle_McAfee! Having grown up in Oregon, people don’t even know how magical the eastern side of the state can be. :sparkles: So awesome you were able to get and see it!

@Elza_Lambergs sign-me up for the β€œAirtable for photographers” tips as well. :joy: Been really curious about potentially making a little gallery for some friends and family for a personal project.

@Elza_Lambergs I look forward to learning how to post to Twitter from an Airtable Base - this is exciting for my current, less-than-optimum workflow! It is possible to post to IG directly as well?

Is there any chance for Airtable to integrate a social media scheduling tool across platforms in the near future? That would be amazing. Functions like Hootsuite or Later but inside Airtable.

Thanks!

@Michelle_McAfee You’re definitely in the right place to level up! I would check out Stage 5: Automate your work. This part of our guide walks through setting up triggers and actions like the Twitter automation :slightly_smiling_face:

Is there any chance for Airtable to integrate a social media scheduling tool across platforms in the near future?

This support article walks through how to set up post automations by connecting your Hootsuite account! You can also see some of the other integrations you can set up with Airtable here.

It is possible to post to IG directly as well?

Great question! You can set up an integration with Instagram to help you track your activity, but Instagram doesn’t offer an API to create posts at the moment. You can do this with Facebook posts though!

Hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions and excited to hear more about what you build in Airtable :sparkles:

Chelsea_Supawit
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi Everyone,
Late to the game here but nice to meet you all! My name is Chelsea and I run operations at an amazing agriculture technology start-up called UpTerra!

We were introduced to AirTable by a systems build / VA firm called SMV Virtual Consulting. They have done an incredible job at helping us build the foundations for our business systems using AirTable.

As an agriculture company, it was really important for us to track not only customer accounts, but also their associated fields and soil/land use information. This is something you cannot get out of a prescribed CRM. With AirTable, we’ve been able to link customers to their fields and associated line items, which is an incredible win for us! Since then, we’ve also expanded to track manufacturing POs, shipping/receiving, field research, and so much more.

We are very excited to continue working with AirTable and see how our company grows alongside the evolution of AirTable :heart_eyes: :star2:

Welcome @Chelsea_Supawit! :wave:

First off, what a cool company and application of Airtable! It’s great to hear that you’re already seeing value for your team (linked records! Heart ) and sounds like you have your foundation ready to go.

Let me know if you have specific parts of your workflow that you’d like to build out further. I can point you to some guides and resources that may help!

Hi @Chelsea_Supawit !

I just gotta say - this use case of tracking customer info coupled with soil/land use information is really cool. I had to go check out your website and now I’m going down a rabbit hole on biomimicry technologies. Thank you for sharing this!

As @Elza_Lambergs said - let us know if we can be of any help at all. :slightly_smiling_face:

AnaTheresa_Lint
Airtable Employee
Airtable Employee

Hi everyone!

I’m Ana from NY. Currently living down at the Jersey Shore and started as a Customer Success Manager here at Airtable 2 months ago. I’m sooooo excited to get my hands dirty with you in this pilot! I hope to learn all the things from this group and add value wherever I can :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: