cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jacquespradel
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hi ALL

I am close to reach the max of 50 automations by base. May be some of you don't know this  limitation but it is !!!

Data is the heart of our application but automation makes the heart beat.

Please AIRTABLE help us so that our hearts don't stop !!!💔

If you agree please tell them.

Take care 

6 Replies 6

As a workaround, you could try seeing if any of the automations don't update data directly within the base (e.g. Triggering webhooks, sending out emails etc).  Once you've identified those, you could then create synced views of the relevant tables and sync those to another base and recreate those automations there

If you've got a Business/Enterprise account you could even try creating a two way sync and just making automations in the other base instead

thanks a lot @TheTimeSavingCo 

I know this workaround but it is extremely  penalizing in term of maintenance complexity 

with thousands of clients and much more applications , some might be critical we must puch to have the posssibility (by is needed) to have more than 50 automsations, they makes the value of what we do for our users  

regards 

Kyrstin_Graves
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

Have you spent any time trying to combine them? With repeating actions and conditional logic functions, you can usually combine some of the ones you have to get below that 50 mark.

Agree, but they must have the same triger 😟

Thanks @Kyrstin_Graves

If you want to shoot me a message, I'd be happy to schedule time to take a look for you and see if there's anything we could get combined by changing the triggers. Or if there are any workarounds that wouldn't be too much of a change that could help you cut down. 

thanks a lot @Kyrstin_Graves ,  I will have a first look at my Auto to see what is possible? In cas off I'll ask your help

take care