904 5
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Debbie_Cohen
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I am currently Syncing a Calendar from Google Calendar. In the same base, I have a calendar view of upcoming projects. How can I see both calendars at the same time??

5 Replies 5

Welcome to the Airtable community!

Look at the Master Calendar app. It is a third party app with a monthly subscription fee.

I’m the developer of Master Calendar. FYI since you only want to look at two calendars (and not 3+), you actually don’t need to sign up for a subscription.

Of course you’re more than welcome to sign up to unlock other features like on-calendar record editing/creation.

This is amazing news! When I was trying to sign up for an account, I couldn’t see how to do so without signing up for the $5 billable option. Please advise.

@Kamille_Parks Is there any way to keep the formatted colors of the calendars from Airtable in the “Master Calendar” app?

You actually dont need an account at all. Just install the app from the marketplace and ignore the warning about not being signed in.

If you chose to create an account you do have to select a plan. All plans come with a 15 day free trial and you will not be asked for payment details. Of you don’t want to keep the premium features after the 15 days, simply never update your payment details and you’ll never be charged.