512 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jason_Gordon
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I am trying to use Integromat to send data from Squarespace to Airtable every time someone places an order. In general, this works very simply, BUT some of the information I need is not available when I try to map the fields in Integromat - specifically the information from the product form.

I run an afterschool program where parents purchase the program in Squarespace and part of the checkout process is filling in a product form with their child’s name, age, interests, etc. so that I can group the kids into the right afterschool sections.

Is anyone familiar with this type of thing? I am trying to avoid what I currently do which is download the order info for each “product” individually (different days, times and ages) which seems to be the only way I can get the product form info in a squarespace download, but I thought maybe I could identify the specific product first, then feed that to the “watch transactions” trigger and get the right info into Airtable, but everything I have tried has failed.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

0 Replies 0