273 2
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
airtablenovice
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi! I already created and published a form that has received entries. I realized I need to add another question in the form so I added the question in the form, and added that column manually into the base that collects the data. I published the form, but answers for that added question doesn't show up in the Airtable base where it collects data. Where am I going wrong? 

I made sure to add the column with the exact text in the same order as the form. I also published the form. I can't see anywhere else I need to make changes in order for this response to reflect in the base data. Any advice?  

2 Replies 2
Sistema_Aotearo
8 - Airtable Astronomer
8 - Airtable Astronomer

Hi there!

When you add a question to your form, you're actually adding a field to your table. This means that there should already be a corresponding field to that question. Maybe have a look in your "hidden" fields for it. (Top left). It probably wont be called the right thing but you can just rename it 🙂

Sistema_Aotearo_0-1710366212642.png

Let me know if this helps

airtablenovice
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I realized the field was added to the very end of the columns! Thought it would show up in the same place as where I added it to the form. Resolved!