cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RdMedia_srl
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

Hi everyone,
I have a question. I’m trying to connect Airtable and Active Campaign via integromat. What I’m trying to do is if I delete a contact record either on Airtable or Active Campaign I would like this contact to be deleted on both sides. Unfortunately it seems that at the moment the only “watch” of Airtable and Active Campaign are on created and updated contact. How can I achieve this? I hope it s cleare. If i delete a contact from my Airtable base i want that this contatc its deleted also from AC and vice versa … thank you very much for your help!

Rodolfo - RdMedia
7 Replies 7

Create a checkbox field in your Airtable base that says “Delete Record”, and then monitor for that checkbox.

Hi, thank you very much for your reply…I’ll try this…

Rodolfo - RdMedia

I am trying to delete but it works only if I insert the email of the contact. If I map the contact and insert the email I get an error. What I have to insert in the contact field of the AC module of integromat? Thank you very much!

Rodolfo - RdMedia

All APIs communicate with Airtable via the Record ID. In Integromat, this is just called the ID.

Thank you ! but the problem for me is get the Active Campaign contact. I mean, i’ve:

AirTable Watch records Module LINKED to the Active Campaign Delete Module. If I “map” the contact field of this module I cannot delete the contact…

I get this message:
The operation failed with an error. [404] (error code: No Result found for Subscriber with id 0)

So the question is: How I can delete a contact from Active Campaign as soon as I have deleted the contact from AirTable (and viceversa).

Thank you very much for your help

Rodolfo - RdMedia

One possible way to do it would be to search for a contact in Active Campaign by their email address and then delete the found contact by their ID afterwards. (You can do the same thing in Airtable.)

Alternatively, a more complex solution would be to store the ID of each Active Campaign contact in Airtable ahead of time, and store the ID of each Airtable contact in Active Campaign ahead of time. Then, when you delete a record from one place or the other, you could just immediately delete by the ID without doing a search first.

This could take some time for you to setup — you would ultimately be using a combination of multiple different ActiveCampaign modules & multiple different Airtable modules to make this happen. You can see the list of modules to choose from here:

p.s. If you have a budget for your project and you’re looking to hire an expert Integromat consultant & Airtable consultant help you set this up, feel free to contact me through my website at scottworld.com.

OK, clear! thank you very much…ok I’ll let you know…

Rodolfo - RdMedia