cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Dumbi
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi Everyone,

I’m trying to set up a Project management Tool for our CPA firm. Do we have any other CPA firms in this community who use Airtable to manage their workflow? what template or format do you use?

Also can anyone give me a customer service phone number for Airtable. I can’t find it online.

Thanks

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Jason
Airtable Employee
Airtable Employee

Hi @Dumbi and @Fred_Ordonez,

We’re a pretty small (but growing!) team and aren’t currently set up for phone calls for our self-serve customers at the moment. Our support team is happy to answer questions if you contact us through the in-app help menu.

Screen_Shot_2020-03-25_at_2_24_44_PM

See Solution in Thread

3 Replies 3
Fred_Ordonez
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I have the same question?

In addition, how can anyone trust a company that goes to such lengths to keep their contact hidden from the public?

Edit: Jason, the issue is not solved and that is not a solution, thanks for closing the discussion down BTW.
Any company should be able to be reached by phone, some companies like yours go way out of their way to avoid the public and their customers. An email address with an automated response is a slap in the face of people who have given you their hard earned cash and generally to the public who have a right to talk to a company doing public business. If you can’t afford to pay a receptionist or your billing department can’t afford to pay someone to answer calls, how can anyone trust you can afford to invest in your own company’s maintenance?

Jason
Airtable Employee
Airtable Employee

Hi @Dumbi and @Fred_Ordonez,

We’re a pretty small (but growing!) team and aren’t currently set up for phone calls for our self-serve customers at the moment. Our support team is happy to answer questions if you contact us through the in-app help menu.

Screen_Shot_2020-03-25_at_2_24_44_PM

Jason, a paid customer is no longer a self-service customer.  Anyone that pays you even a penny deserves direct support.  Businesses who have developed a dependance on Airtable need timely support and a response hours or days later via email doesn't cut it.