Help

Airtable data to Powerpoint/Google Slides/similar?

695 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Robert_Andrews
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

I need to get some Airtable data into a Powerpoint/Google Slides/similar, without copying and pasting. Any ideas please?

This isn’t an ongoing automation requirement, it’s a one-off.

And I’m not sure merely embedding an Airtable is going to fly for the recipient.

Thanks.

1 Reply 1
jhorey
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

If folks are still interested in this, we're developing a solution over at Slideform. We already work with Google Sheets (along with dashboard solutions) to:

1. Query specific records and pull them into Google Slides (or PowerPoint). This includes records from multiple tables and images. You get to upload your own slide template so that results look exactly like your own final presentation. Afterwards you can update presentations with a single click.

2. Create multiple slides from a table with each row becoming a new slide/presentation. This is nice from a "I need to create multiple client presentations or show a list of information" point of view.

Airtable support is new for us, so we'd love to get your feedback. I'm not sure what the policy of embedding contact info is, but shoot me an email anytime (james@slideform.co)!

Co-founder & CEO | Slideform