Help

Save the date! Join us on October 16 for our Product Ops launch event. Register here.

Re: Airtable > Tableau ... or something similar?

1479 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Alleyne_Warner
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I’m currently Zapier > Google Sheets > Tableau …

Looking for Zapier > Airtable > Tableau Equiv … any ideas?

Thanks in advance …

4 Replies 4
5 - Automation Enthusiast

+1 Also wondering on BI integration.
May be through API it is possible

Dean_Lutrin

Try Airtable importer by railsware. Reasonable solution until a direct connector comes. It allows importing from Airtable into google sheets.

In my personal opinion, the #1 best way to handle this is to use Make's Tableau integrations and Make's Airtable integrations.

There is a small learning curve with Make, which is why I created this basic navigation video to help. I also provide the links to a few other Make training resources there as well. For example, to instantly trigger your Make scenarios from Airtable, check out this thread.

p.s. If you have a budget for your project and you’d like to hire an expert Airtable consultant to help you with any of this, please feel free to contact me through my website: Airtable consulting — ScottWorld

Rich_Easyapps

We've created our own Airtable Tableau Connector to solve this problem - thought it might be useful based on the chat here. It allows you to export any Airtable data securely into Tableau in a few simple steps

It supports the full range of many-to-many relationship types, including Multiple Linked Record fields and Multiple Users fields. You can build Tableau reports off of your Airtable data even when your Base contains these many-to-many relationships.

Bonus of using a Connector is that all the data flows directly from Airtable to Tableau without ever touching third party servers 

Link to the landing page is here if it's of interest.