1417 2
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Marilou_Carrera
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Y’all! I need help with reporting. I NEED to be able to pull from multiple tables. Our database is almost entirely qualitative (we are tracking progress on a large health improvement plan). currently it appears I can only pull from one table at a time.

OR good reporting app that integrates directly with Airtable? Tableau doesn’t integrate directly so I lose all the relationships I built between each data table.

I’ve built a great database with no way to report out what is in it!..

2 Replies 2
Nicolas_Benoit
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi @Marilou_Carrera
I know this is an old post but I have a reporting platform with a Airtable connector that lets you access all your data and build powerful reports on top of it.
It is called Whaly and has a no-code interface to model different objects, tables and properties. You can also combine your Airtable data with other tools like Facebook, Google Ads, Hubspot, etc to calculate CAC, LTV, etc.

Rich_Easyapps
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hi @Marilou_Carrera , bumping this since we’ve launched our own Airtable Tableau Connector to solve this problem - better late than never 🙂

Our Connector supports the full range of many-to-many relationship types, including Multiple Linked Record fields and Multiple Users fields. So you can easily re-build all of the relationships that exist in your Airtable data. There's a demo on our landing page that walks through how you do it.

And what's cool about doing it via a Web Data Connector in the context of your Base containing health improvement data (which might be sensitive), all of your data flows directly from Airtable to Tableau without ever touching our servers. That applies whether you're using Tableau Desktop, Server, or Cloud.