Help

Re: Am I dreaming ? ... shared view... editable!

1700 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Julien_Mottet1
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Capture d’écran 2022-03-08 à 09.25.45

27 Replies 27

Wow! I just realized it! This is game changing. The recent changes in price justify it.

Yep, I have this now too. With no notification from Airtable about this. :man_shrugging:t2: :man_facepalming:t2:

David_Solimini
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

[jumps up and down like a giddy child]

Julien_Mottet1
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

To come : Projects Refactoring :slightly_smiling_face:

I don’t see this in my “Pro” workspace (have refreshed a few times). Are you guys in Enterprise workspaces?

No; am on a pro account.

…ahem, @Jordan_Scott1

Maybe try logging out & logging in again?

No dice :confused: … 20 characters

Sad! :frowning: Maybe soon it will arrive for you!

Now I’m scared it’s a mistake!

Airtable phased rollouts can sometimes take a couple of days to reach everyone.

Also, I see this only in my pro workspace. I do not see it in my free workspaces.

Allen_Moldovan
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

I wonder why this wasn’t mentioned during the product roadmap table talk. This is huge and unfortunately, i am yet to have it!

Strangely enough, I’m not seeing this feature anymore. In fact, in the same base that has an editable shared view, I can no longer create any editable shared views–not for different views of the same table, and not for other tables.

Just checked, and it’s only available on a random basis. Some recent bases don’t have it, some not too recent bases have it inside the same plan.
Was this feature released by mistake? Or it is just a test? Or is it available only for bases where the option was triggered this morning before the feature was removed? So many questions :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

It was apparently a mistake. Too late, Airtable, we know you can do it now!

What makes you state that is was a mistake?

Because it looks like it was removed, and it was not announced, the release was a mistake. Maybe a test…

Have there not been instances of functionality hitting bases prior to formal announcement? Bummer if you are right.

Well, why is it available on tables that were triggered with the option and not on other tables in the same base? Test or released by mistake is the same, it’s only available if the option was allowed on a shared view table this morning EC time. It’s not like I’m blaming anyone.

I thought it was a prior release too, but why can’t you repeat the feature on the same base then?