Help

Any plans to increase plan record limits?

Topic Labels: ImportingExporting
1787 6
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Peter_Sturdivan
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Does Airtable have any plans to significantly increase the record limits on the Pro plan?

I am a huge fan of Airtable, and I use it a lot of small organizational projects. However, the 50k record limit is a real barrier to doing any serious project on the platform. I am working on a database of real estate property records. My county has 150k properties, meaning the base would end up having over 500k records (buyer, seller, property, etc).

Tadabase.io offers 1.25M records at their $575/mo plan.

6 Replies 6

Hi @Peter_Sturdivant,

Airtable does have the Enterprise plan. You can contact their sales team.

BR,
Mo

Peter_Sturdivan

@Mohamed_Swellam - yes, but

1. Enterprise is $3,000 per month, which is nuts
  2. The Enterprise record limit is 100k, which is barely an improvement.

I seriously don’t understand why Airtable would build such intuitive and functional software and then cap the limits such that it only works for hobbyists.

Agree 100%. I would love to keep everything in one base instead of figure out work arounds with 3rd party programs and archiving.

Watcharachai_Ha
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

$3k per month with 100k records limit??? :joy: :joy: :joy:

I will check Tadabase.io offers.

Apple’s FileMaker has no limits at all on number of records, size of attachments, number of attachments, database size, number of automations, number of integrations, number of users, etc. — and is also cheaper than most competing solutions.

p.s. I am both an expert Airtable consultant and a Certified FileMaker Developer. If you’d like to hire someone to help with either of these platforms, please feel free to contact me through my website at ScottWorld.com.

Thank you. I will look into it.