Help

Upcoming database upgrades. to improve our reliability at 03:30 UTC on Feb. 25 / 7:30pm PT on Feb. 24. Some users may briefly experience slow load times or error messages. Learn more here

Any way to show both the start and end time in the event item in the calendar view?

Topic Labels: Views
749 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In the pro version, I can choose to have the start time displayed next to the name of my event, but I can’t figure out how to make both the start and end time show up there. In my attached example the session runs from 8:00 - 10:00 but only ‘08’ shows up. I can also choose to have only the end time show up, but I want it to show 8:00 - 10:00. Can someone help me with this? Thanks!!
Screenshot 2021-03-12 at 08.24.58|439x300

1 Reply 1

Welcome to the community, @Krista_Grenstromer!

Are you on a Pro Plan? Only Pro Plans allow start times & end times.

However, even if you’re already on the Pro Plan, unfortunately both the start time & the end time are only visible on the Day, Week, and 3-Day views of the calendar.

They are not visible on the Month and 2-Week views.

As a workaround, you could share your calendar to an external calendar client like BusyCal for syncing and view your events there. (However, Airtable only shares 3 pieces of information with external calendar clients: start time, end time, and the primary field value).