831 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Elena_Lopez
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hi! I want to create a report with some figures that I have in APPs. Is there any way to do it? I use Page designer for reports but there seems no way to add there the graphs I obtain from other apps. Could somebody advice? Thanks in advance

3 Replies 3

Hello @Elena_Lopez!

For some context, the Page designer App was built to enable the printing of individual records in a custom layout; so any information not on an individual record isn’t available inside of Page Designer. One possible workflow that might work for you is take screenshots and create PDFs of the graphs created by other apps(like the Chart App) and create a field to attach them to a record to be printed in Page Designer later.

Let me know if I can help provide any more information, and if this helped answer your question please mark it as the solution :white_check_mark: .

Elena_Lopez

Dear @Rose_K thanks for your response. Do you know of any other app (preferably free/paid if needed) that I could integrate with Airtable to create the forms with graphs easily? I feel that Page designer has limited features for what I’m looking for. Thanks for your kind assistance.

Hi Elena, I’m the maker of a no-code tool that lets you create charts and add to your website, which supports airtable and I believe it would be helpful to you in this scenario.

https://nocodechart.xyz/