cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ross
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hello,

We use airtable to manage a database of audio assets and often use the preview function to listen to the songs. The previews regularly freeze like it's a buffering issue and we need to refresh the page or skip the audio a little to get it to work again. It used to be now and again, but now it happens every single time we try to play a song. It affects multiple users across multiple fibre optic wifi connections and has been ongoing for years. We tried all the usual stuff like different browsers, clearing the cache etc. but nothing seems to make a difference. It feels a bit random and buggy. It happens in table views, record views, list views and where we mostly use it... interfaces. It has also happened on hundreds if not thousands of files from various professional sources. 

We can still preview everything eventually but it just slows down our workflow dramatically. I understand this might just be something specific to our use case and I can imagine browser caching doesn't help, but I'm curious if anyone else experiences this and if there's any suggestions to (at the very least) minimize the problem.

Thanks in advance!

0 Replies 0