705 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Eriks_Reks
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I built a master base to keep track of stories across 4 other bases using the Sync block. It’s working as an MVP, but I don’t seem to have the ability to sync the “Collaborator” field from one base to another. Why is that? Any recommended approaches?

6 Replies 6
Eriks_Reks
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Worth noting that one thing I did, which I don’t really like, but it works for now, is I used a formula field to turn the OG “Collaborator” fields into a string and then just synced that field as a special “Collaborator” field.

Hey! Can you please confirm what you mean by “Sync block” - I’ve never heard of this, and I can’t find it in my bases

Sure thing. The block is called “Base Sync Block.” I’d post a screenshot but it doesn’t look like I’m allowed on here.

I’m not sure if I’m being trolled here - HAHA!

Whoops. Might be that I’m talking about a beta feature then? I can’t keep up with all the new updates. :crazy_face:

I guess worth noting that I’m in an Enterprise plan too. Not sure if that changes things.

Has anyone been able to get formulas to sync with another base using the Base Sync Block? I have a formula for an average set to 1.0 decimal place. When I sync with the other base, it doesn’t let me round so I see 12 decimal places.