cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Harry_McDonald
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Hey there,

I’m in need of some advice from the community. We have recently set up Airtable as a CRM and it is working wonderfully with the exception of e-mail tracking.

We’re still using Hubspot for e-mail tracking with a button from within Airtable that takes you directly to the deal in Hubspot - so you can see/send comms to a contact. However, we’re really keen to ditch Hubspot but I don’t think it’s possible to solve the e-mail tracking from within Airtable.

Does anyone have any experience with any other CRM’s that offer email tracking and offer a clean/straight forward integration with Airtable? Currently, we use integromat to bridge the gap which works well but we cannot use it for contact mapping.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

6 Replies 6
Andres_at_Conne
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

Harry, Pipedrive has email tracking and is very well connected with Integromat. Could be used for contact mapping.

Joe_Hewes
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

You can use Integromats tools to record emails in and out of any smtp email box. We use a combination of this and sendinblue’s open tracking (also via Integromat) to replicate a lot of hubspot’s features right inside Airtable

Harry_McDonald
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Thanks for the replies! Pipedrive seems to be the best recommendation so far - few others have recommended offline.

Andrus_Purde
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

When you say “email tracking” do you mean:

• Seeing content of all emails sent and received in Airtable
  • Seeing whether 1-1 emails were opened in Airtable
  • Seeing whether marketing emails were opened/clicked in Airtable

Slightly different solutions for each.

Hey Andrus,
What would you use for [Seeing whether marketing emails were opened/clicked in Airtable] ?
I am working for a company that uses KEAP - (aka InfusionSoft) for many years, and now that I recover all the data from their different WordPress and WOO commerce shop, I am searching an alternative to Keap for handle the marketing side of the organisation. 

Hey Joe -  Have you documented this anywhere? I'm really keen to more tightly integrate email and airtable and have been struggling to think of a good way to do it.