cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sharn_Maree
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Greetings all

I recently signed up to Airtable under the free pro trial. After deciding I wanted to continue with this platform I have opted to pay for the Pro Subscription however due to the trial they won’t charge me until it is over.

I don’t have access now to Pro capabilities like uploading my own logo to a form and removing the Airtable branding. I hope to present this in an official capacity to my employer on Monday and not having access to Pro capabilities will hinder this presentation.

Does anyone have any advice please? I have emailed customer support however not heard back from them as yet (two days ago)

Thank you kindly for your assistance :slightly_smiling_face:

Airtable

2 Replies 2

Since you still have time left on your trial, you should have access to the Pro features. Here are some other considerations to think about:

• Several other users have reported having problems accessing Pro features for forms (removing branding, adding images). Contacting customer support is seems to be the way to go for this.

• Do you have access to other Pro features? The easiest way to test this is to try to install a block other than Scripting block. (Scripting block is free for everyone.) If you are able to access other pro features, the problem is probably related to forms (see previous point).

• What workspaces are you using for your free trial and for your purchased subscription? Subscriptions work on a per workspace basis, and the benefits do not apply to other workspaces.

Irene_Pak1
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

I'm also running into this exact issue whilst setting up a friend on airtable. She'd like to see all the features before committing to an annual subscription.