cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JPPSO_NC
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Not sure if I selected location.

I have a table for our help deck tickets. A user will submit a ticket when they need something. So there will be an email tied to the user. The fill out a form and then I recieve a notification. I am the only person with access to the Airtable for clarification. I want each record to have a button that I can click and it will send an email to the user stating it has been completed.

The thing with this is that I don't always need for this email to be sent. Especially if I have to go an see that person. If they need something updated or another action where I don't see them I want to let them know that the action has been completed.

The automated email will not be sufficient enough and I am not sure if I can use the scripting app to complete this issue.  

2 Replies 2
James_Barnes
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

There is a checkbox field you can try, so when you check the box the "when conditions are met" trigger can send an email. 

To build off what James said, you can use a single select field and have an automation trigger when that field is updated.  You could then have conditional actions based on the selected option, and send a specific email for each option