1796 3
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Pam_Holland
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I am new to Airtable. I am wondering whether you can send an email to an airtable record. Eg a follow up item to be added as a task. (This can be done in Evernote and other task programs). Thank you in advance

3 Replies 3

You can send data to Airtable using a webhook URL, but you can’t send an email to Airtable.

However, you can custom create this functionality yourself by using Integromat’s mailhook feature.

Integromat will give you an email address that listens for incoming emails, and then you can parse your data from the email, and then send it to Airtable from there:

I have several clients who depend extensively on this mailhook feature every day. If you need help setting this up & you have a budget for an Airtable consultant, please feel free to contact me through my website:

Pam_Holland
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Thank you - this is very helpful. Will keep your info!

Daniel_C
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Hi! Yes you can now 🙂
We have built TaskRobin just for this. You can send or save emails to Airtable base by forwarding your emails to TaskRobin. You can automate this with auto forwarding with Gmail or Outlook. 

Emails will be saved as a record in Airtable and you will be able to use smart automation to build email workflows in Airtable. All attachments and contacts in your emails can also be saved directly.

Airtable Hero (1).png