1340 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gaexsz
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

New to Airtable, really want to make it work but it seems that it wouldn't work well as a CRM where there is a record of all e-mails and Whatsapp messages between us and the customer, and the ability to send emails/messages directly from Airtable seamlessly (please correct me if I'm wrong).

Therefore I am looking at a second service to handle that. Any recommendations that would work well with Airtable?

5 Replies 5

Sure, I have clients that are using Airtable to log emails and to send/receive text messages. All of this is done with Make as the middleman between Airtable and those other services. (If you have a WhatsApp business account, you can use Make's WhatsApp integrations.)

There can be a bit of a learning curve with Make, which is why I created this basic navigation video for Make, along with the links to a few other Make training resources.

This is another place where Smart Suite shines, they have built in communication on the record 

I like SmartSuite, but Airtable has always had the ability to have conversations on the record. That's where SmartSuite originally got the idea from. But I see that SmartSuite has added extra features that Airtable doesn't have, such as emails as a part of the conversation.

Yes you got it right, you can email with outside pepole too and have everything visible on the record 

That's super cool! SmartSuite is solving all of Airtable's pain points, because Airtable won't do it themselves!