426 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jill_Engledow
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi, I have a google sheet set up to keep an updated list of stock prices that updates hourly, I would like to connect the recent price column to a column on my airtable. I somehow managed to do this with one stock only on Zapier, but another user deleted the column and I was unable to replicate what I did. I am happy to use any method, but to date cannot do it. Any suggestions?
Jill

3 Replies 3

Yes, Integromat or Zapier are the 2 primary ways that people are doing this.

I previously used Zapier until I discovered Integromat, which is the vastly superior (and less expensive) platform. Integromat has full support for Airtable (whereas Zapier does not), and the platform itself is much more customizable & more advanced.

When a row gets updated in Google Sheets, just have Integromat search for the matching stock symbol in Airtable and then update the price field.

(Note that I am a professional Airtable consultant and a Registered Integromat Partner, and the Integromat link contains my personal referral code.)

Hi Scott,

Thanks for your answer, I’ve signed up to integramat, I’ve spent an hour looking it over trying to work it out, but my skills are not strong enough, I can only create basic formulas, eg: I don’t even understand how to find a record ID. I think this looks great for a coder, but not a novice like myself.

Thanks for your assistance.
Jill

You’re welcome! :slightly_smiling_face: If you need to hire someone to help you with it, feel free to contact me through my website at scottworld.com. Otherwise, Integromat’s tech support is free & very helpful as well.