cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
A_J_Cheek
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi all,

We use Airtable as our internal operating system but our customer-facing web-app is built using a Postgres DB. So, we’re trying to two-way sync our Airtable base with our Postgres DB. We’ve looked at other tools such as Retool or UI Bakery that allow for SSH tunneling but really don’t want to leave Airtable. We’ve also looked to connect Airtable to our db by way of Zapier but Zapier currently requires us to whitelable essentially all IP adddress for the Eastern US to enable the connection, which we’re not comfortable doing for obvious security reasons. Also, Zapier does not currently support SSH tunneling.

We welcome any solutions or suggestions.

Thanks,

A.J.

1 Reply 1
IanYanusko
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Hey AJ, leaving this here in case it’s still a problem for you or anyone else that stumbles along this post.

You can use Bracket to do a two-way data sync between Airtable and Postgres (or any database / data warehouse). And it’s built to move data securely via SSH as well.

All you have to do is submit your Airtable API key and link it up to your Postgres with those credentials (via SSH if you choose), and you’re done. We also support SQL queries from Postgres into Airtable to make your syncs fully customizable.

Disclaimer: I’m the founder and built for this use case because I needed a solution myself. 

you can go here to get started right away: https://app.usebracket.com/