203 2
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JPPSO_NC
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

So I have PDFs that are standardized for our organization. Is there any solution to take records from airtable and insert the data in to my Form Fillable PDFs. Is this possible? I looked at a lot of the extensions currently and none of them, even talked to some of the extension sites and they don't have the ability to do what I need. 

2 Replies 2

There is at least one lengthy discussion of options for accomplishing this on the Built on Air slack channel.  It's a good source in general for additional solutions, although it's not really an archive since the retention is three months.

Anyway, I believe you can accomplish what you need using Fillout forms, since they can integrate to both sides.

ScottWorld
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

@JPPSO_NC 

Yes, you can do what you’d like to do with Make’s automations & integrations.

Make natively supports many different PDF form filling apps, such as PDFFiller, FormStack, and PDF.co.

If you’ve never used Make before, I’ve assembled a bunch of Make training resources in this thread. For example, here is how you would instantly trigger a Make automation from Airtable.

I also give live demonstrations of how to use Make in many of my Airtable podcast appearances here: For example, in this video, I show how to work with Airtable arrays in Make.

Hope this helps! If you’d like to hire an expert Airtable consultant to help you with anything Airtable-related, please feel free to contact me through my website: Airtable consultant — ScottWorld